- Why is my facebook not letting me scroll?
- Why is my facebook not working properly?
- What is the problem with Facebook?
- Why is my facebook not working on my phone?
- Why is my facebook not showing posts?
- Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
- Can’t connect to Facebook but internet is working?
- How long does it take Facebook to confirm your identity?
- How do I fix my Facebook account?
- How do I refresh Facebook?
- How do I clear my Facebook cache?
- Why is my Facebook feed not refreshing?
- How do I refresh my Facebook feed 2020?
Why is my facebook not letting me scroll?
If you’re seeing a problem with how Facebook appears in your web browser, you could have a cache or temporary data issue.
1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data.
You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences.
3- You can also try using a different web browser..
Why is my facebook not working properly?
Sometimes, Facebook feed not loading or similar problems with the app can be caused by poor internet connection. So, check it out, and if the signal is too weak, connect to another stronger Wi-Fi. You can also try disconnecting and joining the same network again. Log out of the Facebook app and restart your phone.
What is the problem with Facebook?
Notable issues include Internet privacy, such as use of a widespread “like” button on third-party websites tracking users, possible indefinite records of user information, automatic facial recognition software, and its role in the workplace, including employer-employee account disclosure.
Why is my facebook not working on my phone?
First, make sure the app is fully updated in the Google Play store. Facebook frequently pushes out updates to its app for security updates and bug fixes. … If that fails, you can try uninstalling the Facebook app, restarting your device, and reinstalling the app from the Play store.
Why is my facebook not showing posts?
If your Facebook feed doesn’t appear to be showing the most recent posts, or if some posts which are shared to your Facebook page are missing, then the most likely explanation is that those posts in your feed may be shared from a user’s personal Facebook profile or a Facebook page which has an age or location …
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Yes, you can contact and speak with a representative at Facebook. The social media network Facebook lets you connect with others around the world in real time via a live chat or through posting messages on member’s walls.
Can’t connect to Facebook but internet is working?
– Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again. Also, make sure that you’re connected to a safe Wi-Fi network and that the connection is stable.
How long does it take Facebook to confirm your identity?
According to the answers to this question asked at the Facebook Help Center: Why is ID verification taking so long?, the time required to complete the Facebook ID verification process varies. The top answer, which was posted three months ago, recommends that you give it at least a week.
How do I fix my Facebook account?
How Do I Fix My Facebook Account if I Have a Virus?Log in to your Facebook account.Click the gear icon on the blue bar and choose Settings. … Click the Edit link on the Password row. … In the Current text box, type your current password.In the New text box, type a new password.In the Re-type New text box, type the new password again.Click the Save Changes button.
How do I refresh Facebook?
A Facebook Page is always linked to a Facebook Account. Thus, to reactivate the channel, you just need to refresh the linked account. Once on the Channels page, click on the “More” button of the Account, then “Refresh connection”. All pages linked to that account will automatically be reactivated.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:Open the Settings app on your phone.Tap on Apps & notifications.Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.Tap Storage. … Tap Clear cache.
Why is my Facebook feed not refreshing?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your phone or other mobile device; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I refresh my Facebook feed 2020?
Once you’ve enabled the new Facebook interface, click on “See More” in the left sidebar. In this sidebar, you can access a wide range of additional content, including the new Facebook Gaming streaming service. Scroll down this expanded list to find the “Most Recent” button. Click it and Facebook will refresh the page.